Shoes: Thin Heel Pumps (Black, White, and Gold) // Similar : Hazel Pumps & Daisie Classic Pump
Jeans: White Ripped Jeans // Similar : Skinny Boyfriend & Stretch High Rise
Shirt: Side Feel Sweater (Comes in a few different colors!) // Similar : Nanette Light Blue Sweater / Sweetest Dreams Lavender & Tie Bell Sleeve
Bag: West Isla Shoulder Bag // Similar : West Ellie & Sole Society
Sorry for the dark picture of the outfit! My husband and I are currently waiting to close on our first home and have been staying with my parents! The only long mirror they have is in their bedroom and their lighting is so dark!
I love pastel colors for the spring – greens, purples, beiges, pinks, etc. They are so beautiful! I thought I would hate this greens sweater but it looks so amazing with a pair of white jeans and beige pumps! I absolutely LOVE the detail of this bag. I love the leather envelope look with the metal handle. I have received so many compliments on this bag and had to share!
What is your favorite thing about Spring? What colors remind you of Spring?
Can you believe all these beauties are under $100? I have been obsessing over nude, olive, and taupe booties for this upcoming spring season and can’t stop buying them! This is my round up of all the booties that are perfect for all seasons and that are currently on sale and totally affordable.
- SecureSockBootie [ 40% off right now and Steve Madden]
- Feel[I purchase off Lola Shoetique Regularly and love their stuff]
- HarveyBootie [Comes in taupe and black – just bought the taupe for myself]
- Keshaa [Available in 6 colors! Just ordered these in bone and I have these shoes in a chunky heel version Payless HERE ]
- VinceCamutoFileanaSplit [I have these in a dupe version in beige and wear them all the time]
- Rimi [Comes in 5 colors!]
- UltraBone [Comes in Bone, Khaki and Black!]
Which ones are your favorites? I just bought myself the Harvey Bootie and am going to buy the Feel It Still booties! How perfect are they for any season?