Item Details (Click the images for direct links):
Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a wonderful week. It has been quite a busy one for me. As I have mentioned before I am an auditor that works for a public accounting firm and our crunch time is currently happening. I promise I will be even more active on here as well as my instagram once this craziness is done!
I have posted a few items from SheIn a bunch of times and have received a lot of questions about their website, the clothing quality, and sizing. So, I figured I would do my top 20 favorite SheIn items that I am currently crushing on or have to help you guys out.
I have been shopping here for over two years. I absolutely love their clothing and can find a lot of things a bit cheaper on here than on any other site or store. Let me give you the run down on sizing and details of orders:
- Sizing – I never order my usual size in the US unless the measurements line up. Depending on the clothing in the US I could be a size Small or Medium. On SheIn, sometimes I am ordering a size L. I suggest looking at the measurements below every size and seeing what size is your actual measurements before buying anything. I always look at my measurements compared to their sizing and buy based off that. Sometimes the sizing matches up perfectly, but other times it does not.
- Material – I usually never purchase items unless it has at least 5 reviews. That way I know the material is worth the purchase. I have never purchased anything that I did not like material wise! I would suggest buying things that have reviews so that you know it is good. See below for the return policy.
- Return – Even if you do not like something, you can return all items other than lingerie, swimwear, and items like that. I have actually purchased a few things with no reviews because they are new on the site and loved them! You do have to pay for the return shipping but it is worth it.
I have the white/black scalloped bathing suit in a medium and it fits perfectly and it is super cute! I also have a similar hat to the one pictures that I bought from here that is no longer available but the sequins do not fall off and it is made very well. Lastly out of this list, I just perfect that cute little bag, and cannot wait to get it!
I hope this post helps! If you have any other questions about the site, please let me know. I would not post anything I did not truly believe in or was not 100% honest about. I absolutely love this site and their items! Happy Shopping!
Gladiator Sandals – only one size left, similar here & here // Bandeau Bikini // Cover-up – just sold out, similar here & here // Talk to the Sand Hat
Spring breaks and vacations are just around the corner and I was so excited to get in my vacation items that I ordered. I have been staring at this bikini for weeks now and finally bought it. I am SO happy that I did! It is gorgeous, made of great material, and perfect for any vacation. This super cute bikini also comes in black! I am so upset that this cover up is already sold out. I ordered it on Thursday! I have linked the original site as well as similar items just incase it comes back in stock. I love how light weight it is and how cute the pom pom’s are.
I have a little obsession with beach hats and found this one at Vestique. It is completely sold out but I found it at Walmart too. These gladiator sandals are too die for. I got them a few years ago and they only have one pair in one size left in stock so I linked a few others.
Vacation is always something I look forward to and I can’t wait to wear my beautiful new items when I go away!
What are your favorite vacation must haves? What kind of bikinis do you want to see more of this summer?
1. Ruffle One Shoulder Bikini – $68.00 for Top and Bottom; The pattern is so beautiful
2. Flower Backless Swimsuit – $12.00; Perfect for a tropical vacation
3. V Plunge Knot Swimsuit – $14.00; Comes in 4 different colors
4. Lace Neoprene Frill Sweetheart Swimsuit – $27.00; Perfect for those soon to be brides for a bachelorette party or honeymoon
5. Black Strapped Wrap Top // Matching Bottom – $33.00 for top and bottom; Love the wrap around
6. Black Multiway Swimsuit – $30.00; I love one piece suits especially ones that can also be sexy
7. Cherry Print Top // Cherry Print Bottom – $34.00 for top and bottom; Love the cherry print
8. Palm Leaf One Piece – $25.00; This suit has slits in the side and is gorgeous
9. Crochet Trim Bikini – $16.00 Comes in black and white; I just bought this in Black & can’t wait for it to come in the mail!
10. Sugarcoast Bikini Top // Bottom – $50 for top and bottom; The ruffles and high-waisted bottoms are to die for
I absolutely love bathing suits! Every Spring, I look forward to the new suits that come out for the summer time. These are 10 amazing ones that I can’t believe are under $100. They are gorgeous and perfect for any occasion! I just purchased the crochet two piece and will be ordering the multiway suit.
What is your favorite swimsuit? Do you prefer one pieces or bikinis? Where is your favorite place to buy them?