Happy August! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here!
Although this year has been the craziest one with everything going on, I feel like it is moving insanely fast! I cannot believe it is August already. Jackson will be 3 weeks old this Friday, and that in itself baffles me, where has the time gone?!
Anyway, back to what we are here for! It is finally Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale!!!! I look forward to this every year to get some items for fall at a discounted price. They are usually items I have had my eye on. I tend to wait until I see some of them go on sale because lets be real, I do not want to pay full price lol. I will also be adding some dupes for some of my picks, incase they are sold out by the time we can shop the sale. I did this last year, which you can find here, and you guys loved it!
I have some of the items from previous years so I will try and share some of those from my last years post! If not, I will try and do a quick try on if the items fit and if I can find them with moving and all! I was hoping to be able to get to Nordstrom to try some things on, but with COVID-19 and having a new born, that just cannot happen!
Important Dates to Note:
- August 4th – Icon level cardholders get to shop the sale.
- August 7th – Ambassador level cardholders get to shop the sale.
- August 10th – Influencers level cardholders get to shop the sale.
- August 13th– All Nordstrom cardholders get to shop the sale before it opens to the public.
- August 19 – The sale is finally open to the public! Everyone can shop the sale (including me!!).
Also, I just want to note: Please DO NOT feel like you need to open a credit card to be able to shop it early and get what you want. I do not believe in opening credit cards to just “get a sale.” I myself do NOT have the card and will be shopping along with the public. So please do not feel like you need to get a credit card!!!
Tips for Successful Shopping:
- Go onto Nordstrom and preview the sale. You can save the items you like to a wish list, which you can access and find the items quicker when you are able to shop.
- If you are unsure a size will fit you, I recommend buying at least two sizes. Nordstrom has an awesome return policy and you can easily return items for free in store or by mail. I always over order just to make sure I can get the correct size.
Not it is time for my picks! I have been eyeing a bunch of these pieces for a while, so I am hoping I can get my hands on some of them but even if I can’t that is okay!