Shop the look (click images for direct links):
I have posted about this gorgeous sweater before, see post here, but I love it. It is lightweight and part of the reason I ordered it was because I knew that it would be perfect to wear on a chilly night in the Spring/Summer but I could also wear it in the Fall/Winter. It is truly perfect for any season. Also this skirt, AMAZING. I got it from Banana Republic Factory Outlet last year and unfortunately it is no longer available. But I have linked similar items in. Any slit skirt would look so cute with a sweater like this!
I love strappy sandals, I think they make your feet look so nice! I tend to wear nude/pink heels a lot so these happen to be one of my favorite pairs. I got them from Calvin Klein last season and they are no longer available but I have linked similar ones!
I hate when items that you love and are a must in your closet are no longer being sold. If the store is out of stock or longer sells the item, I will ALWAYS link similar items so that you can shop the look 🙂
I purposely took photos with and without flash so that you can see the true colors of all of the pieces in and out of a filtered flash!
Do you prefer strappy heels or pumps? What are your thought on this outfit?
- Knot Sweater – I have this in black from Charlotte Russe, but ordered it from Vestique in the brown, love it. They are selling out fast!
- In A Ruffle Sweater – I love ruffles and think this is adorble
- Do More Sweater – wearing this in my post HERE
- What a Gem Earrings – Comes in gray and a light pink
- For the Love of Lace Skirt – Just ordered this beauty!
- Ellie Earrings – They have blue and white in stock, LOVE
- Unforgettable Skort – I need this in my wardrobe. It would look so cute with a sweater or a the Sol Searching Blouse linked below.
- Market Full Of Sunshine Maxi – Just got this for vacation
- Sol Searching Blouse – Also comes in red. Obsessed with this top
- Lacey Love Bralette – Comes in 4 different colors!
- Tie Me In A Yacht Jumpsuit – The tie on this is so cute and I love that it goes to your ankles.
- Find Your Love Necklace – Such a cute necklace and staple accessory for any outfit
I love Vestique! I bought a few more things today and fell in love with so many of their pieces and knew I had to do a post about my favorite finds. Their pieces are such high quality and fit so well. I can’t wait to get the For the love of lace skirt, the Market full of sunshine maxi and a few other items in the mail! I wrote about there jeans in a post here, SO COMFORTABLE & flattering!
Would you buy any of these pieces? I bought two of the skirts and will most likely end up buying the rest at some point!
(Dis)stressed Jeans // Do More Sweater // Shoes – Charlotte Russe last year; Similar here & here
Guys… these jeans are EVERYTHING. They are extremely comfortable and are a bit stretchy. I love them. For reference, I am wearing a size 27 (4) and they had space in them! Finding well fitted jeans is not easy now-a-days so I am so happy that I found these.
The sweater is so comfortable and the material is amazing. I am wearing a M in this photo, you cannot really tell since I have the front tucked in a bit, but this sweater is flowy. I would have liked it to be a little more fitted so I wish I sized down, but I love it and can’t wait to wear it with jean shorts and a nice pair of wedges in the spring time.
Vestique is a cute boutique with store fronts in North Carolina, South Carolina, & Georgia. See Here for their different locations if you are located in those areas! I will do a post of all my favorite items that they have on their site in the next week so check back for that if you like their clothing!
Do you like ripped jeans? What do you think about the above outfit?