Not sure about everyone, but I am always cold on the airplane and when traveling. Between the airport and the plane, no matter the season, it is always chilly, and I love to travel in warm comfy clothes. I always look for travel outfits that are both comfy and cute, and love this one!
This is actually a sweat jumpsuit but doesn’t have that thick material that a sweatshirt and sweatpants would have. It is so incredibly comfortable and I love the off the shoulder aspect and the cut open knees! It’s literally perfect for traveling.
I have wider hips so I always worry about items like this that they would be too tight so I ordered a large and regret it I’m usually a medium in most things like this but didn’t know how it would come, and I had to really tight tight on the waistband and pin it in the back from the inside. I would suggest going with your normal size and looking at the measurements on the site. I will most likely be returning us for a medium since I know that would fit better!
What kind of outfit do you like to travel? Let me know in the comments below!
Jumpsuit // Similar Shoes : ASOS Boohoo Three Strap Sandals // 6pm Charles Three Strap Heels //
Spring has finally sprung and I am so excited!! Sorry I have been a little MIA the past few days, things have been so hectic with our home and work. My closet design will be coming this week. I changed it up and actually met with someone from the company to make sure I was getting the most for my money. Can’t wait to show you!
Anyway, jumpers have become my new thing! I absolutely love this jumper because it doesn’t go to my ankles like most and has a flare to it. I also LOVE the off the shoulder aspect to it. The material is stretchy and pretty and it was so comfortable to wear!
Believe it or not, this cute little number is from Amazon. I’ve been shopping a lot on amazon lately because I have found the prices to be better and with prime you get it in two days! How can you beat two day shipping?!
Do you like jumpsuits? What color jumpsuits do you like to wear?
- Knot Sweater – I have this in black from Charlotte Russe, but ordered it from Vestique in the brown, love it. They are selling out fast!
- In A Ruffle Sweater – I love ruffles and think this is adorble
- Do More Sweater – wearing this in my post HERE
- What a Gem Earrings – Comes in gray and a light pink
- For the Love of Lace Skirt – Just ordered this beauty!
- Ellie Earrings – They have blue and white in stock, LOVE
- Unforgettable Skort – I need this in my wardrobe. It would look so cute with a sweater or a the Sol Searching Blouse linked below.
- Market Full Of Sunshine Maxi – Just got this for vacation
- Sol Searching Blouse – Also comes in red. Obsessed with this top
- Lacey Love Bralette – Comes in 4 different colors!
- Tie Me In A Yacht Jumpsuit – The tie on this is so cute and I love that it goes to your ankles.
- Find Your Love Necklace – Such a cute necklace and staple accessory for any outfit
I love Vestique! I bought a few more things today and fell in love with so many of their pieces and knew I had to do a post about my favorite finds. Their pieces are such high quality and fit so well. I can’t wait to get the For the love of lace skirt, the Market full of sunshine maxi and a few other items in the mail! I wrote about there jeans in a post here, SO COMFORTABLE & flattering!
Would you buy any of these pieces? I bought two of the skirts and will most likely end up buying the rest at some point!