Not sure about everyone, but I am always cold on the airplane and when traveling. Between the airport and the plane, no matter the season, it is always chilly, and I love to travel in warm comfy clothes. I always look for travel outfits that are both comfy and cute, and love this one!
This is actually a sweat jumpsuit but doesn’t have that thick material that a sweatshirt and sweatpants would have. It is so incredibly comfortable and I love the off the shoulder aspect and the cut open knees! It’s literally perfect for traveling.
I have wider hips so I always worry about items like this that they would be too tight so I ordered a large and regret it I’m usually a medium in most things like this but didn’t know how it would come, and I had to really tight tight on the waistband and pin it in the back from the inside. I would suggest going with your normal size and looking at the measurements on the site. I will most likely be returning us for a medium since I know that would fit better!
What kind of outfit do you like to travel? Let me know in the comments below!
Bodysuit // Pants – TJ Maxx Last Year // Shoes – Calvin Klein Last Summer
Other Options –
Pant Options : Shopbop Marina Pants // Trouser Pants // 7th Avenue Pant – Wide Leg // 7th Avenue Pant – Wide Leg ($29 on sale) // ASOS Cropped Black Wide Pant // Vertical Stripe Wide Leg // Tahari by ASL // Striped Wide Cropped Pant
Top (Bodysuit) Options : Crochet OTS Bodysuit // Bardot Frill Bodysuit // Basic Plunge Neck Bodysuit
Shoes : VENUS High Strappy Sandal Heels // Strappy Suede // Sundance Strappy Heels
Date night is coming up this week, and I cannot wait to wear this cute outfit with the warmer weather. Wide Leg Crop pants are so flattering and make your legs look longer than they are, and off-the-shoulder bodysuits are just so cute and comfortable! I love the way the way this outfit looks. The one thing I have to say is it bunched up on me in the front a little but that is because of the way I am standing and because I wore them too high in the pictures. Pull them down and you will not have that issue 🙂 I also absolutely love strappy heels, I feel like they make your feet look so sleek and nice.
Do you have date night plans for this week? Where are you going with your hunny?
Dress:(VENUS last year) Similar – ASOS Cut Out Bodycon Dress // VENUS Ruffle Bodycon Dress // Pretty Little Thing – Nori Dusty // Pretty Little Thing – Blue Stretch Crepe Bodycon
Blazer: (Tahari last year) Similar – ASOS Longline Blazer //Tahari Long Lace Blazer // Nina West Kiss Front Blazer
Shoes: Jessica Simpson – Claudette Heels Similar – Vince Camuto Airmosah Pump // Steve Madden Okrid Pump
This is one of my all time favorite outfits. I got the dress from Venus last year, the blazer from Tahari last year, and the shoes from Jessica Simpson (DSW), but attached some similar options for all that I am wearing. I absolutely love the look of a blazer and body con dress together and think that is looks so classy!
With the upcoming warmer weather, there are a lot of outdoor events and parties that you will be attending, and this is the perfect option for any event.
1. Ruffle One Shoulder Bikini – $68.00 for Top and Bottom; The pattern is so beautiful
2. Flower Backless Swimsuit – $12.00; Perfect for a tropical vacation
3. V Plunge Knot Swimsuit – $14.00; Comes in 4 different colors
4. Lace Neoprene Frill Sweetheart Swimsuit – $27.00; Perfect for those soon to be brides for a bachelorette party or honeymoon
5. Black Strapped Wrap Top // Matching Bottom – $33.00 for top and bottom; Love the wrap around
6. Black Multiway Swimsuit – $30.00; I love one piece suits especially ones that can also be sexy
7. Cherry Print Top // Cherry Print Bottom – $34.00 for top and bottom; Love the cherry print
8. Palm Leaf One Piece – $25.00; This suit has slits in the side and is gorgeous
9. Crochet Trim Bikini – $16.00 Comes in black and white; I just bought this in Black & can’t wait for it to come in the mail!
10. Sugarcoast Bikini Top // Bottom – $50 for top and bottom; The ruffles and high-waisted bottoms are to die for
I absolutely love bathing suits! Every Spring, I look forward to the new suits that come out for the summer time. These are 10 amazing ones that I can’t believe are under $100. They are gorgeous and perfect for any occasion! I just purchased the crochet two piece and will be ordering the multiway suit.
What is your favorite swimsuit? Do you prefer one pieces or bikinis? Where is your favorite place to buy them?