Hydrating Face Primer // Post-Workout Cool Down Spray // Refreshing Mist // Hydrating Moisturizer // Hydrating Booster Drops // Tea Rose Matte Lipstick // Blushing Rose Matte Lipstick // Natural Lip Liner // Dusty Rose Lip Liner // Hydrogel Under Eye Mask // Contouring Brush // Small Contour Brush // Pointed Powder Brush // Crease Brush // Travel Eye Blending Brush // Info on Active Line Here // Face Halo Makeup Remover // Cosmetic Bag
I have loved Eyes, Lips, Face since I first started getting into make-up. I have seen over the years, that their products get better and better. I decided to purchase a few things and do a haul/review on the items I purchased. I also got this really awesome makeup bag and makeup remover pad that I will discuss below:
- Hydrating Face Primer & Moisturizer – My face gets super dry in the winter, so I have been loving these hydrating products. Everyday when I get out of the shower and before bed I use this lotion on my face. I have tried so many different face lotions and have not found one this good that keeps my face hydrated for hours! This primer I have been using before I put my makeup on and I have notices how my face does not dry up when I put my foundation on. I love them both.
- Hydrating Booster Drops – I squirt a drop of this into my foundation and mix it in, keep my face even more hydrated and my foundation looking flawless.
- Soothing Mist – I take this with me and keep it in my bag. I love to spray some on during the day to keep my makeup fresh!
- The Matte Lipsticks – They don’t get too dry and I actually love them! Sometimes with Matte lipsticks they can get extremely dry and make your lips look chapped, but they stayed nice the entire night. I purchased the lip liners because I thought they would pair well with the matte lipsticks and they really do.
- Hydrogel Under Eye Masks – I am so happy that E.L.F came out with these. I use to purchase them online. I love to bring these with me when I travel. Being on the flight and traveling can make me look extremely tired and these give me the pick me up I need and help with the bags under my eyes.
- Contouring Brush – I use this to enhance my contour on my check bones and forehead, it really helps to buff and define the contour.
- Small Contour Brush – This is perfect for contouring your nose
- Pointed Powder Brush– I use this for when I set the powder under my eye, I usually use a sponge to put it on and this to brush it off. It really helps to brush it off and not push the product in
- Crease Brush – This brush is used every time I do my make up, I have many of them! I use this to help define the product in my crease.
- Travel Blending Brush – Sometimes when I travel I fall asleep on the plane and wake up looking like a hot mess. I bring this little travel brush and a small eye shadow palette for touch ups and love it. It is small so it can fit in a small zippered area of any bag.
- Active Line Items – I talk about them in my blog post Here
- Face Halo – This little thing is amazing! I was pleasantly surprised. I have used those towels that were all over the internet to remove makeup but found it too rough on my skin, and it wasn’t truly removing my makeup. I can’t recommend this enough!
- Feather Cosmetic Bag – My sister got this bag in black off of some random website on Instagram, and I loved it. I went to purchase it, but they no longer sold it. I found it on amazon and I’m obsessed! I hate leaving a mess of my makeup, and sometimes when traveling or at home, I’m in a rush so this makes life so easy to easily clean up my makeup products and put them away. I love it!
Do you have any of these products? Have you tried these products? Let me know if you have any questions!