The May Ipsy bag is here! So excited for this one! I LOVE everything in the bag.
- – (click image for the link) Lord & Berry Lip 2010 Maximatte in “P3405 Intimacy”- This is such a pretty color. Pinks and dark pinks look good on me, so I always put that I prefer this lip color along with nudes. It has a really smooth consistency to it, and I love it.
- – (click image for the link) I have been looking for a good leave in conditioner and have actually been looking at this on sephora because of the really good reviews it has. I am so excited to try this and will update you all once I do!
- – (click image for the link) The eye shadow brush is part of this makeup brush set and is only sold separately as part of the Ipsy Bag. But, the brush is so incredibly soft and I love the way the eye shadow on it applies to my eyes. I highly recommend.
- – (click image for the link) This mask helps to remove dead skin and large pores. I have seen these face masks all over the place and have been wanting to try them. I got two in my bag so my husband and I will try this out.
- – (click image for the link) I received the sample size of this mascara and cannot believe how volumizing it is! I love the mascara and how voluminous it makes my eyelashes look amazing!
Do you receive Ipsy bags or do you want to? Let me know in the comments below!