- Knot Sweater – I have this in black from Charlotte Russe, but ordered it from Vestique in the brown, love it. They are selling out fast!
- In A Ruffle Sweater – I love ruffles and think this is adorble
- Do More Sweater – wearing this in my post HERE
- What a Gem Earrings – Comes in gray and a light pink
- For the Love of Lace Skirt – Just ordered this beauty!
- Ellie Earrings – They have blue and white in stock, LOVE
- Unforgettable Skort – I need this in my wardrobe. It would look so cute with a sweater or a the Sol Searching Blouse linked below.
- Market Full Of Sunshine Maxi – Just got this for vacation
- Sol Searching Blouse – Also comes in red. Obsessed with this top
- Lacey Love Bralette – Comes in 4 different colors!
- Tie Me In A Yacht Jumpsuit – The tie on this is so cute and I love that it goes to your ankles.
- Find Your Love Necklace – Such a cute necklace and staple accessory for any outfit
I love Vestique! I bought a few more things today and fell in love with so many of their pieces and knew I had to do a post about my favorite finds. Their pieces are such high quality and fit so well. I can’t wait to get the For the love of lace skirt, the Market full of sunshine maxi and a few other items in the mail! I wrote about there jeans in a post here, SO COMFORTABLE & flattering!
Would you buy any of these pieces? I bought two of the skirts and will most likely end up buying the rest at some point!
- Lace Bodycon Dress // 2. One Wish Midi // 3. Wishful Wanderings // 4. White Lace Backless Dress // 5. Straight Across Lace BodyCon // 6. Conrad Dress // 7. White Strappy Lace Maxi // 8. One More Night Lace Mini Dress
Wedding season is upon us! I remember when I got married in September and all of the events for our wedding were coming up, I had the hardest time finding white dresses I loved. So, if you are getting married or even just need a white dress, look no further. I have linked my favorites in this post, but if you look on their websites they have other gorgeous white dresses too. I always find the most on Lulus!
I actually wore some of these dresses for my rehearsal dinner & honeymoon! See below so you can see how they look on. I apologize for the dark picture, it was taken in my church with a phone camera. But I loved both dresses and would refer them to anyone!
Let me know if you have any questions about the sizing or fit at any of the stores! What are your favorite white dresses?
1. Ruffle One Shoulder Bikini – $68.00 for Top and Bottom; The pattern is so beautiful
2. Flower Backless Swimsuit – $12.00; Perfect for a tropical vacation
3. V Plunge Knot Swimsuit – $14.00; Comes in 4 different colors
4. Lace Neoprene Frill Sweetheart Swimsuit – $27.00; Perfect for those soon to be brides for a bachelorette party or honeymoon
5. Black Strapped Wrap Top // Matching Bottom – $33.00 for top and bottom; Love the wrap around
6. Black Multiway Swimsuit – $30.00; I love one piece suits especially ones that can also be sexy
7. Cherry Print Top // Cherry Print Bottom – $34.00 for top and bottom; Love the cherry print
8. Palm Leaf One Piece – $25.00; This suit has slits in the side and is gorgeous
9. Crochet Trim Bikini – $16.00 Comes in black and white; I just bought this in Black & can’t wait for it to come in the mail!
10. Sugarcoast Bikini Top // Bottom – $50 for top and bottom; The ruffles and high-waisted bottoms are to die for
I absolutely love bathing suits! Every Spring, I look forward to the new suits that come out for the summer time. These are 10 amazing ones that I can’t believe are under $100. They are gorgeous and perfect for any occasion! I just purchased the crochet two piece and will be ordering the multiway suit.
What is your favorite swimsuit? Do you prefer one pieces or bikinis? Where is your favorite place to buy them?