Ruffle Sweater // Jeans // Booties
Hi Babes! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I shared this gorgeous sweater on my stories yesterday and everyone is loving it! I have always ordered clothing from Amazon because it is honestly so simple and with Prime I get all of my items within two days. This has come in handy when I need something the week of an event and it comes in within two days & if I decide I do not like the item, it is free returns. I have become an Amazon Fashion fan & can’t wait to show you guys what else I got!
My husband, my in-laws and I went pumpkin picking yesterday and it was so much fun! It was a nice crisp day out and perfect for the pumpkin patch. We went to Wightman’s Farm which is honestly one of my favorite places. It has become so much more popular so it was extremely busy but they have so much to do there. They have apple picking, pumpkin picking with a hay ride, pumpkin sling shot, various food trucks, a picnic spot, and a store where you can buy fresh donuts, pies, groceries, home decor, and treats! I also have to mention that they have roasted corn on a stick and pickles on a stick! So good!
Anyway, this sweater came right on time and handy this weekend because we had plans to go Pumpkin picking and it was about 60 degrees out! Although this sweater is not heavy, it still kept me plenty warm! The ruffle detail on the front and on the sleeves is adorable and I got so many comments on it at the pumpkin patch. I am wearing a size small in this sweater and I would say it is TTS. I love clothing in the color olive for the fall so when I saw these light olive jeans, I knew I had to have them. I am wearing a size 4 for reference and they fit very TTS. Lastly, I got these booties two seasons ago but am still obsessing over them. They aren’t extremely high and look perfect with jeans, so they have become one of my go to’s! I linked similar ones up above.
Do you like ruffle details on tops?
Item Details (Click Image for direct link):
So I was not sure about this at first. When I ordered it, I thought it was a dress, but when I received it, I realized it was a two piece set. The material is really nice and the floral design is truly beautiful. It fit nicely and I ended up really liking it. I would probably wear this to a graduation party or events like that. It is perfect for spring or summer and was very comfortable. My mom hated it in the package actually but when I put it on she said it actually looked cute and would look cute with a bow or clip in my hair!
The weather has been horrible in NJ lately so I have not been able to take picture outside- don’t mind my fireplace and wall LOL. But I did end up loving this two piece!
Would you wear this?
- Fire TV Stick – I love the Fire stick. You plug it right into your tv and can stream your netflix, hulu, and other tv apps. It is a lot cheaper than items such as the apple tv and works very well!
- Nest Thermostat (3rd Generation) – Anyone else forgetful like me? I always forget to turn the air down before I leave the house and do not realize until we are already far away. With the Nest thermostat, you can set the temperature right from your phone! So, if you are like me and go away for vacation and start panicking wondering if you remembered to turn the air/heat down before you left, you can easily have a stress free vacation with this thermostat!
- Nest Indoor Security Camera – I am huge on security and keeping my family, myself, and my home safe. Even before my husband and I closed on our home, I bought 2 of these to have and install when we did. They are indoor cameras and are amazing. Nest also makes outdoor, but I have not tried those. When someone walks past the cameras or they sense something and you have them on, you can set the app to get a notification sent directly to your phone. My husband and I set these to notify us when we are not home. I highly recommend them for home security.
- Silicone Apple Watch band – Anyone else have the Iwatch and love all of the colors of the sports bands but not want to spend $50.00 on each band is a little insane to me. I ended up buying this band in white, navy, gray, and turquoise and still want them all!
- I Phone Case – OK, this case is amazing!! I also have it for my ipad. It has a protective screen built in as well as an overall protective case. I ordered two extras for both my iphone and ipad as back-up just incase this company stops selling on amazon. It is amazing and easy to put on yourself.
- Lipstick Holder – I keep all of my lipsticks in this case. It keeps them in line and I can easily see the name or color based on which way I have them. It also comes in a black color but I love the clear so that I can see my lipsticks.
- Makeup Case – I posted about this here, but had to mention it again. My sister purchased this item for almost 6 times the price and they are exactly the same. I especially love this case for vacation because I can throw all of my makeup in it while getting ready and quickly pull the strings on the side to clean up my makeup and put it away in my bag!
- Makeup Brushes – I have bought these a few times and love them. They last a long time. The pair I am currently using have been going strong for about 6 months. I clean them and take extremely good care of them.
- Fusion Water Bottle – Anyone else love lemon in their water?! ME! I have also tried this with oranges and other fruit and it perfectly fuses the fruit into the water without worrying about the seeds. I have it and white and the teal color and love them.
- Apple Watch Charging Stand – If you have an apple watch, you need this! I am able to charge my watch without fear it will fall off my night stand and can charge all of my devices through the same system. It really is great.
- Soundbot Wireless Shower Speaker – Not sure about everyone else but I love to listen to music while I shower, but obviously hate bringing my phone anywhere near the shower in fear it will ruin. My husband bought this for me a few years ago and I use it every time I shower, I highly recommend it. The sound is really good and it worked perfectly. Plus, you cannot beat that price!
- Oval Makeup Brush – I use the largest one to put on my foundation and have ordered this set twice. I always see the “Artis” set but refuse to spend that kind of money on brushes. The brushes are good and perfect for the price.
Are there any other products from Amazon that you have tried and loved? Let me know if the comments below?