Tarte Shape Tape // Mamma Kadar Lip in “Amour” // Manefit Cucumber Soothing + Moisturizing Sheet Mask // Manefit Lavender Wrinkle Care + Lifting Sheet Mask // IBY Beauty Eye Shadow Palette // Eye Shadow Brush
Similar Pajama Set // Sleep Shirt // Bluetooth Mirror // Tray is from Marshall’s another cute one here
My October Ipsy bag is finally in! I seriously look forward to receiving this little bag monthly. Each month, you receive 5 items based on a questions you answer on Ipsy such as what kind of items you like “what is your skin tone,” or “what shade of eyeshadow so you prefer?” They ask a bunch of questions to see what you like and use that when sending you products!
I really had a vision of how I wanted to share this bag with you all. I wanted to take some cute pictures on my bed with Riley, in my Ralph Lauren sleep shirt with some knee high socks, which is what I wear to bed as the weather starts to cool down. But, Riley hasn’t been feeling well since her spaying and wanted nothing to do with me, I couldn’t find my night gown, the lighting was horrible because it has been storming here, and my vision did not pan out like I wanted it to, but hope you like it anyway!
I wrote a little about the process of signing up for Ipsy and the items below!
I really love that they do this because it gives me a chance to tell them what I like and what works best for me, and gives them a chance to find products that will work for your skin tone, your eye color, and with everything you love!
Just a little background about Ipsy- the cost is $10 a month, which isn’t bad at all considering most of these items cost over $10. I don’t really belong to many subscription places, but Ipsy is one I’ll always stay with. I love trying new products monthly and seeing what I like and what I would want to buy once I am done with the item I received. I never tried many Tarte items until I got Ipsy and I have now fallen in love with Tarte and have a lot of products from them.
I have linked the products that I can find from the bag. The only ones I had some issues with were the INMO Cosmetics Eye Shadow Brush and the IBY Eye Shadow “Midnight Sky.” I have linked a similar brush that I have and currently use as an eye shadow brush and have linked an IBY Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette that has a color that is similar to “Midnight Sky.” But in regards to the ones I could find, I am loving the lip color and the shape tape. I used both this morning as part of my makeup routine and am obsessed!
Have you ever tried Ipsy? What has been the one item you received that you now can’t live without?
The other day I posted on my instagram stories ( @waterandwine_ ) about these amazing eyelashes I got from the company Azeredo Cosmetics, and so many of you lovely ladies DM’ed me asking me about them, so I figured I would do a post about them.
I usually wear eyelashes for special occasions and events that I have, but lately I have been wearing them more often. I love the way they make my eyes pop, and lets be real eyelashes are just gorgeous and make your makeup look that much better.
These lashes are definitely high quality and are cruelty free synthetic lashes! I love that they are reasonably priced and of good quality. They are sticky on the front and end of the eyelash but I knew I would need a long wear from them, so put some eye lash glue on them and put them on. They also are re-usable!
If you are interested in purchasing, use code “NinaH10” for a 10% discount!
I also just want to say I am not being paid to post this and this is not a sponsored post, I genuinely love the lashes and wanted to let you beauties know all about them 🙂
Hikari “Shine” Cream Pigment Shadow // City Color “Glow Duo” // Tarte Sexy Kitten Set (Liner) // Glossier “Mint Balm Dotcom” // Skone “Large Shadow” Brush
I love when my Ipsy bag comes in monthly. I look forward to getting new products to try and then deciding if I want to buy them. I love the bag itself from this month. I mentioned this in my Ipsy Haul post, but each month you get a different bag and some of them are so cute! I love that you can color this one in and make it your very own. It came with the markers but you can also use your own.
I tried out these products when I got them, and here are my thoughts:
- “Shine” Pigment Shadow – the pigment on this is amazing! I did one swipe of a swatch that I will share down below with the highlights. I couldn’t believe how creamy and pigmented this shadow was and can’t wait to use it!
- City Color “Glow Duo” – Alright I have mixed feelings about this palette. I absolutely love the powder highlight. The pigmentation on this is amazing, I will share a picture below. I did not like the cream highlight. I could tell it was nice but it didn’t show well when I did a swatch. I prefer powder highlights usually and never have luck with cream ones.
3. Tarte Sexy Kitten Eyeliner – WOW is all I can say. I usually have a hard time finding eye liner and mascara because my eyes are extremely sensitive. When I put eyeliner on my lower lid, eyeliners usually bleed into my eye and make my eye red and scary looking. This eyeliner however was AMAZING, it didn’t sting, it didn’t bleed, it was great! I ended up ordering the set which is what I linked. I thought that it was a great price for all three!
4. Glossier Mint Balm Dotcom – In the winter I get extremely dry and chapped lips. I have been looking for something to keep them hydrated and fresh and I have found it! I actually really liked this and was surprised. I linked a deal for three of them above.
5. Skone ” Large Shadow” Brush – I tried out this brush last night for my crease and lid shadow and loved it!
Have you tried any of these products? Do you receive Ipsy monthly?