- Tartiest Glow Pallette – I use the dark powder “sculpt” to contour my face & use “strobe” sometimes for my highlight
2. Rose Gold ELF Palette– Rose gold colors look really good with brown eyes, so this palette is my go to
3. Stila Eye Shadow Palette – No longer available; very similar here
4. Master Fix Loose Powder – Love this Powder to bake over my concealer
5. Tarte Radiance Drops – GUYS… this stuff is amazing. I use it after my I put my matte lipstick on for a little shine, and I also put a drop in and mix it with my foundation for a glowy look, I LOVE it!
6. SOBA Eyeshadow
7. “Sun Dance” Bronzer – I have tried so many bronzers and never found one I liked, until I got this Bronzer.
8. 222 “True Beige” Foundation – This might be a little too dark for me since I don’t have my usual tan, but usually this color matches me year round. It also stays matte and really nice on my face which is always dry.
9. “Sweet Cherry” Lip Exfoliator – I use this every single day. It helps to remove dry skin from your lips and help to exfoliate them. It is my go to especially before putting lipstick on.
10. “Santorini” Highlighter – I always use this Highlighter unless I forgot it at home. The shine is AMAZING! I HIGHLY recommend it.
11. “Deep” Brow Pencil
12. Make up Sponges – here & here
13. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara – No longer available; similar here
14. Maybelline Concealer (Contour Stick)
15. Tickled Pink Blush
16. Brush Set – Similar here & here
I use most of this makeup every time I do my makeup. I especially love some of these items like the Kylie Cosmetics highlighter, the Tarte items, and my mascara, and cannot do without them. I usually have a good mix with some higher end items and drug store items. If the product is good I will usually splurge to get it time and time again.
Is there any makeup you have wanted to try but are not sure how well it would work? Let me know if the comments below!