Knot Sweater (black no longer available); Similar here & here // (Dis)stressed jeans // JadetBootie //Strappy Heels – Charlotte Russe last year; Similar here, here & here // Similar Necklace here & here
Obsessing over this casual night-out outfit! I have been wanting one of these knotted sweaters for a while now and finally found one I love. I actually wore this backwards because I liked the cropped look with the knot in the front. The way this laid on me it was not revealing to the point where I couldn’t wear it backwards. The knot in the front created a cropped type of look. Also, wearing my new favorite jeans from Vestique. I talk about them a bit here, but I can’t talk about them enough. They fit perfectly, have some stretch in them, and are so comfortable. I highly recommend them!
I always look for a cute casual outfit so whether we decide to go out last minute or do a casual drink night, I am ready for either occasion. I also included the outfit a little more dressed up with a chunky necklace and strappy heels for those looking for something a little more dressy!
What’s your go-to casual yet dressy look? Let me know in the comments below.
- Knot Sweater – I have this in black from Charlotte Russe, but ordered it from Vestique in the brown, love it. They are selling out fast!
- In A Ruffle Sweater – I love ruffles and think this is adorble
- Do More Sweater – wearing this in my post HERE
- What a Gem Earrings – Comes in gray and a light pink
- For the Love of Lace Skirt – Just ordered this beauty!
- Ellie Earrings – They have blue and white in stock, LOVE
- Unforgettable Skort – I need this in my wardrobe. It would look so cute with a sweater or a the Sol Searching Blouse linked below.
- Market Full Of Sunshine Maxi – Just got this for vacation
- Sol Searching Blouse – Also comes in red. Obsessed with this top
- Lacey Love Bralette – Comes in 4 different colors!
- Tie Me In A Yacht Jumpsuit – The tie on this is so cute and I love that it goes to your ankles.
- Find Your Love Necklace – Such a cute necklace and staple accessory for any outfit
I love Vestique! I bought a few more things today and fell in love with so many of their pieces and knew I had to do a post about my favorite finds. Their pieces are such high quality and fit so well. I can’t wait to get the For the love of lace skirt, the Market full of sunshine maxi and a few other items in the mail! I wrote about there jeans in a post here, SO COMFORTABLE & flattering!
Would you buy any of these pieces? I bought two of the skirts and will most likely end up buying the rest at some point!