I love when my Ipsy bag comes in monthly. I look forward to getting new products to try and then deciding if I want to buy them. I love the bag itself from this month. I mentioned this in my Ipsy Haul post, but each month you get a different bag and some of them are so cute! I love that you can color this one in and make it your very own. It came with the markers but you can also use your own.
I tried out these products when I got them, and here are my thoughts:
- “Shine” Pigment Shadow – the pigment on this is amazing! I did one swipe of a swatch that I will share down below with the highlights. I couldn’t believe how creamy and pigmented this shadow was and can’t wait to use it!
- City Color “Glow Duo” – Alright I have mixed feelings about this palette. I absolutely love the powder highlight. The pigmentation on this is amazing, I will share a picture below. I did not like the cream highlight. I could tell it was nice but it didn’t show well when I did a swatch. I prefer powder highlights usually and never have luck with cream ones.
3. Tarte Sexy Kitten Eyeliner – WOW is all I can say. I usually have a hard time finding eye liner and mascara because my eyes are extremely sensitive. When I put eyeliner on my lower lid, eyeliners usually bleed into my eye and make my eye red and scary looking. This eyeliner however was AMAZING, it didn’t sting, it didn’t bleed, it was great! I ended up ordering the set which is what I linked. I thought that it was a great price for all three!
4. Glossier Mint Balm Dotcom – In the winter I get extremely dry and chapped lips. I have been looking for something to keep them hydrated and fresh and I have found it! I actually really liked this and was surprised. I linked a deal for three of them above.
5. Skone ” Large Shadow” Brush – I tried out this brush last night for my crease and lid shadow and loved it!
Have you tried any of these products? Do you receive Ipsy monthly?