Hikari “Shine” Cream Pigment Shadow // City Color “Glow Duo” // Tarte Sexy Kitten Set (Liner) // Glossier “Mint Balm Dotcom” // Skone “Large Shadow” Brush
I love when my Ipsy bag comes in monthly. I look forward to getting new products to try and then deciding if I want to buy them. I love the bag itself from this month. I mentioned this in my Ipsy Haul post, but each month you get a different bag and some of them are so cute! I love that you can color this one in and make it your very own. It came with the markers but you can also use your own.
I tried out these products when I got them, and here are my thoughts:
- “Shine” Pigment Shadow – the pigment on this is amazing! I did one swipe of a swatch that I will share down below with the highlights. I couldn’t believe how creamy and pigmented this shadow was and can’t wait to use it!
- City Color “Glow Duo” – Alright I have mixed feelings about this palette. I absolutely love the powder highlight. The pigmentation on this is amazing, I will share a picture below. I did not like the cream highlight. I could tell it was nice but it didn’t show well when I did a swatch. I prefer powder highlights usually and never have luck with cream ones.
3. Tarte Sexy Kitten Eyeliner – WOW is all I can say. I usually have a hard time finding eye liner and mascara because my eyes are extremely sensitive. When I put eyeliner on my lower lid, eyeliners usually bleed into my eye and make my eye red and scary looking. This eyeliner however was AMAZING, it didn’t sting, it didn’t bleed, it was great! I ended up ordering the set which is what I linked. I thought that it was a great price for all three!
4. Glossier Mint Balm Dotcom – In the winter I get extremely dry and chapped lips. I have been looking for something to keep them hydrated and fresh and I have found it! I actually really liked this and was surprised. I linked a deal for three of them above.
5. Skone ” Large Shadow” Brush – I tried out this brush last night for my crease and lid shadow and loved it!
Have you tried any of these products? Do you receive Ipsy monthly?
Hydrating Face Primer // Post-Workout Cool Down Spray // Refreshing Mist // Hydrating Moisturizer // Hydrating Booster Drops // Tea Rose Matte Lipstick // Blushing Rose Matte Lipstick // Natural Lip Liner // Dusty Rose Lip Liner // Hydrogel Under Eye Mask // Contouring Brush // Small Contour Brush // Pointed Powder Brush // Crease Brush // Travel Eye Blending Brush // Info on Active Line Here // Face Halo Makeup Remover // Cosmetic Bag
I have loved Eyes, Lips, Face since I first started getting into make-up. I have seen over the years, that their products get better and better. I decided to purchase a few things and do a haul/review on the items I purchased. I also got this really awesome makeup bag and makeup remover pad that I will discuss below:
- Hydrating Face Primer & Moisturizer – My face gets super dry in the winter, so I have been loving these hydrating products. Everyday when I get out of the shower and before bed I use this lotion on my face. I have tried so many different face lotions and have not found one this good that keeps my face hydrated for hours! This primer I have been using before I put my makeup on and I have notices how my face does not dry up when I put my foundation on. I love them both.
- Hydrating Booster Drops – I squirt a drop of this into my foundation and mix it in, keep my face even more hydrated and my foundation looking flawless.
- Soothing Mist – I take this with me and keep it in my bag. I love to spray some on during the day to keep my makeup fresh!
- The Matte Lipsticks – They don’t get too dry and I actually love them! Sometimes with Matte lipsticks they can get extremely dry and make your lips look chapped, but they stayed nice the entire night. I purchased the lip liners because I thought they would pair well with the matte lipsticks and they really do.
- Hydrogel Under Eye Masks – I am so happy that E.L.F came out with these. I use to purchase them online. I love to bring these with me when I travel. Being on the flight and traveling can make me look extremely tired and these give me the pick me up I need and help with the bags under my eyes.
- Contouring Brush – I use this to enhance my contour on my check bones and forehead, it really helps to buff and define the contour.
- Small Contour Brush – This is perfect for contouring your nose
- Pointed Powder Brush– I use this for when I set the powder under my eye, I usually use a sponge to put it on and this to brush it off. It really helps to brush it off and not push the product in
- Crease Brush – This brush is used every time I do my make up, I have many of them! I use this to help define the product in my crease.
- Travel Blending Brush – Sometimes when I travel I fall asleep on the plane and wake up looking like a hot mess. I bring this little travel brush and a small eye shadow palette for touch ups and love it. It is small so it can fit in a small zippered area of any bag.
- Active Line Items – I talk about them in my blog post Here
- Face Halo – This little thing is amazing! I was pleasantly surprised. I have used those towels that were all over the internet to remove makeup but found it too rough on my skin, and it wasn’t truly removing my makeup. I can’t recommend this enough!
- Feather Cosmetic Bag – My sister got this bag in black off of some random website on Instagram, and I loved it. I went to purchase it, but they no longer sold it. I found it on amazon and I’m obsessed! I hate leaving a mess of my makeup, and sometimes when traveling or at home, I’m in a rush so this makes life so easy to easily clean up my makeup products and put them away. I love it!
Do you have any of these products? Have you tried these products? Let me know if you have any questions!