1: ELF “Tea Rose” // ELF “Blushing Rose” // Kylie Cosmetics “Koko K” // Cougar “Mulberry” // OFRA “Laguna Beach” // NYX Cosmetics Lipli “Corset”
2: Revlon “Love” // Tarteist “Fomo” // Tarteist “Delish” // Tarteist “Rosè Nude” // Too Faced “Queen B” // Em Cosmetics “Rose Nude”
3: Kiko “121” // Kiko “123” // Revlon “Seduction” // Kylie Cosmetics “Dolce K” // Winky Lux “Angel Food” // Loreal “Forbidden Kiss”
Matte lipsticks have been my go to lip for a while now. I absolutely love them and love that they don’t transfer like lip glosses and lipsticks. I do still use lipsticks and will do another post about my favorite lipsticks, but mattes are my favorites. I tend to go for the more nude/pink colors but also love a good red lip. I have tried a bunch of different companies but the ones I listed are the ones I tend to buy over and over again!
I have had the Kylie Lipkits for a long time. I really like them and think she has made them a lot better since first releasing them. I also LOVE the Revlon matte lipsticks and the Tarteist lipsticks. Tarte is amazing and all of their products I absolutely love!
Right now, my husband and I are living with my parents. We just closed on our home and are doing work there, so we won’t be moving in right away. My makeup is all over the place currently, but I have all of my makeup in the 5 Drawer Letterpress from Michaels. These desk drawer/Jewelry Organizers help me keep my items neat and in order. I bought them from TJ Maxx a few years ago but there are similar ones like this, this, & this.
What are your favorite matte lipsticks? Have you tried any of these?
Hikari “Shine” Cream Pigment Shadow // City Color “Glow Duo” // Tarte Sexy Kitten Set (Liner) // Glossier “Mint Balm Dotcom” // Skone “Large Shadow” Brush
I love when my Ipsy bag comes in monthly. I look forward to getting new products to try and then deciding if I want to buy them. I love the bag itself from this month. I mentioned this in my Ipsy Haul post, but each month you get a different bag and some of them are so cute! I love that you can color this one in and make it your very own. It came with the markers but you can also use your own.
I tried out these products when I got them, and here are my thoughts:
- “Shine” Pigment Shadow – the pigment on this is amazing! I did one swipe of a swatch that I will share down below with the highlights. I couldn’t believe how creamy and pigmented this shadow was and can’t wait to use it!
- City Color “Glow Duo” – Alright I have mixed feelings about this palette. I absolutely love the powder highlight. The pigmentation on this is amazing, I will share a picture below. I did not like the cream highlight. I could tell it was nice but it didn’t show well when I did a swatch. I prefer powder highlights usually and never have luck with cream ones.
3. Tarte Sexy Kitten Eyeliner – WOW is all I can say. I usually have a hard time finding eye liner and mascara because my eyes are extremely sensitive. When I put eyeliner on my lower lid, eyeliners usually bleed into my eye and make my eye red and scary looking. This eyeliner however was AMAZING, it didn’t sting, it didn’t bleed, it was great! I ended up ordering the set which is what I linked. I thought that it was a great price for all three!
4. Glossier Mint Balm Dotcom – In the winter I get extremely dry and chapped lips. I have been looking for something to keep them hydrated and fresh and I have found it! I actually really liked this and was surprised. I linked a deal for three of them above.
5. Skone ” Large Shadow” Brush – I tried out this brush last night for my crease and lid shadow and loved it!
Have you tried any of these products? Do you receive Ipsy monthly?