1: ELF “Tea Rose” // ELF “Blushing Rose” // Kylie Cosmetics “Koko K” // Cougar “Mulberry” // OFRA “Laguna Beach” // NYX Cosmetics Lipli “Corset”
2: Revlon “Love” // Tarteist “Fomo” // Tarteist “Delish” // Tarteist “Rosè Nude” // Too Faced “Queen B” // Em Cosmetics “Rose Nude”
3: Kiko “121” // Kiko “123” // Revlon “Seduction” // Kylie Cosmetics “Dolce K” // Winky Lux “Angel Food” // Loreal “Forbidden Kiss”
Matte lipsticks have been my go to lip for a while now. I absolutely love them and love that they don’t transfer like lip glosses and lipsticks. I do still use lipsticks and will do another post about my favorite lipsticks, but mattes are my favorites. I tend to go for the more nude/pink colors but also love a good red lip. I have tried a bunch of different companies but the ones I listed are the ones I tend to buy over and over again!
I have had the Kylie Lipkits for a long time. I really like them and think she has made them a lot better since first releasing them. I also LOVE the Revlon matte lipsticks and the Tarteist lipsticks. Tarte is amazing and all of their products I absolutely love!
Right now, my husband and I are living with my parents. We just closed on our home and are doing work there, so we won’t be moving in right away. My makeup is all over the place currently, but I have all of my makeup in the 5 Drawer Letterpress from Michaels. These desk drawer/Jewelry Organizers help me keep my items neat and in order. I bought them from TJ Maxx a few years ago but there are similar ones like this, this, & this.
What are your favorite matte lipsticks? Have you tried any of these?
Hydrating Face Primer // Post-Workout Cool Down Spray // Refreshing Mist // Hydrating Moisturizer // Hydrating Booster Drops // Tea Rose Matte Lipstick // Blushing Rose Matte Lipstick // Natural Lip Liner // Dusty Rose Lip Liner // Hydrogel Under Eye Mask // Contouring Brush // Small Contour Brush // Pointed Powder Brush // Crease Brush // Travel Eye Blending Brush // Info on Active Line Here // Face Halo Makeup Remover // Cosmetic Bag
I have loved Eyes, Lips, Face since I first started getting into make-up. I have seen over the years, that their products get better and better. I decided to purchase a few things and do a haul/review on the items I purchased. I also got this really awesome makeup bag and makeup remover pad that I will discuss below:
- Hydrating Face Primer & Moisturizer – My face gets super dry in the winter, so I have been loving these hydrating products. Everyday when I get out of the shower and before bed I use this lotion on my face. I have tried so many different face lotions and have not found one this good that keeps my face hydrated for hours! This primer I have been using before I put my makeup on and I have notices how my face does not dry up when I put my foundation on. I love them both.
- Hydrating Booster Drops – I squirt a drop of this into my foundation and mix it in, keep my face even more hydrated and my foundation looking flawless.
- Soothing Mist – I take this with me and keep it in my bag. I love to spray some on during the day to keep my makeup fresh!
- The Matte Lipsticks – They don’t get too dry and I actually love them! Sometimes with Matte lipsticks they can get extremely dry and make your lips look chapped, but they stayed nice the entire night. I purchased the lip liners because I thought they would pair well with the matte lipsticks and they really do.
- Hydrogel Under Eye Masks – I am so happy that E.L.F came out with these. I use to purchase them online. I love to bring these with me when I travel. Being on the flight and traveling can make me look extremely tired and these give me the pick me up I need and help with the bags under my eyes.
- Contouring Brush – I use this to enhance my contour on my check bones and forehead, it really helps to buff and define the contour.
- Small Contour Brush – This is perfect for contouring your nose
- Pointed Powder Brush– I use this for when I set the powder under my eye, I usually use a sponge to put it on and this to brush it off. It really helps to brush it off and not push the product in
- Crease Brush – This brush is used every time I do my make up, I have many of them! I use this to help define the product in my crease.
- Travel Blending Brush – Sometimes when I travel I fall asleep on the plane and wake up looking like a hot mess. I bring this little travel brush and a small eye shadow palette for touch ups and love it. It is small so it can fit in a small zippered area of any bag.
- Active Line Items – I talk about them in my blog post Here
- Face Halo – This little thing is amazing! I was pleasantly surprised. I have used those towels that were all over the internet to remove makeup but found it too rough on my skin, and it wasn’t truly removing my makeup. I can’t recommend this enough!
- Feather Cosmetic Bag – My sister got this bag in black off of some random website on Instagram, and I loved it. I went to purchase it, but they no longer sold it. I found it on amazon and I’m obsessed! I hate leaving a mess of my makeup, and sometimes when traveling or at home, I’m in a rush so this makes life so easy to easily clean up my makeup products and put them away. I love it!
Do you have any of these products? Have you tried these products? Let me know if you have any questions!