Iphone Case // Notebook // USA Cooler // Pullover Rain Coat // Robe // Pineapple Towel // Wicker Purse // Clipboard // Sherpa Blanket
This past weekend I posted on my instagram stories about Marleylilly’s Warehouse Sale, and a bunch of you asked for direct links, and if I could share some of my favorite items so I figured I would do a post about them. Marleylilly is huge for monogramed items, but you do not have to get them monogrammed if you don’t want to.
I have so many items from Marleylilly and continue to buy from here! I bought a few of my friends gifts from here for their bridal shower as well. The items come quickly, are excellent quantity, and always come in mint condition. If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask me. I love all of their stuff and highly recommend them!
Do you like monogrammed items? Have you ever shopped at Marleylilly? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
- Fire TV Stick – I love the Fire stick. You plug it right into your tv and can stream your netflix, hulu, and other tv apps. It is a lot cheaper than items such as the apple tv and works very well!
- Nest Thermostat (3rd Generation) – Anyone else forgetful like me? I always forget to turn the air down before I leave the house and do not realize until we are already far away. With the Nest thermostat, you can set the temperature right from your phone! So, if you are like me and go away for vacation and start panicking wondering if you remembered to turn the air/heat down before you left, you can easily have a stress free vacation with this thermostat!
- Nest Indoor Security Camera – I am huge on security and keeping my family, myself, and my home safe. Even before my husband and I closed on our home, I bought 2 of these to have and install when we did. They are indoor cameras and are amazing. Nest also makes outdoor, but I have not tried those. When someone walks past the cameras or they sense something and you have them on, you can set the app to get a notification sent directly to your phone. My husband and I set these to notify us when we are not home. I highly recommend them for home security.
- Silicone Apple Watch band – Anyone else have the Iwatch and love all of the colors of the sports bands but not want to spend $50.00 on each band is a little insane to me. I ended up buying this band in white, navy, gray, and turquoise and still want them all!
- I Phone Case – OK, this case is amazing!! I also have it for my ipad. It has a protective screen built in as well as an overall protective case. I ordered two extras for both my iphone and ipad as back-up just incase this company stops selling on amazon. It is amazing and easy to put on yourself.
- Lipstick Holder – I keep all of my lipsticks in this case. It keeps them in line and I can easily see the name or color based on which way I have them. It also comes in a black color but I love the clear so that I can see my lipsticks.
- Makeup Case – I posted about this here, but had to mention it again. My sister purchased this item for almost 6 times the price and they are exactly the same. I especially love this case for vacation because I can throw all of my makeup in it while getting ready and quickly pull the strings on the side to clean up my makeup and put it away in my bag!
- Makeup Brushes – I have bought these a few times and love them. They last a long time. The pair I am currently using have been going strong for about 6 months. I clean them and take extremely good care of them.
- Fusion Water Bottle – Anyone else love lemon in their water?! ME! I have also tried this with oranges and other fruit and it perfectly fuses the fruit into the water without worrying about the seeds. I have it and white and the teal color and love them.
- Apple Watch Charging Stand – If you have an apple watch, you need this! I am able to charge my watch without fear it will fall off my night stand and can charge all of my devices through the same system. It really is great.
- Soundbot Wireless Shower Speaker – Not sure about everyone else but I love to listen to music while I shower, but obviously hate bringing my phone anywhere near the shower in fear it will ruin. My husband bought this for me a few years ago and I use it every time I shower, I highly recommend it. The sound is really good and it worked perfectly. Plus, you cannot beat that price!
- Oval Makeup Brush – I use the largest one to put on my foundation and have ordered this set twice. I always see the “Artis” set but refuse to spend that kind of money on brushes. The brushes are good and perfect for the price.
Are there any other products from Amazon that you have tried and loved? Let me know if the comments below?
Off-the-shoulder Bell Sleeve Bodysuit: Express, no longer available; Similar : here, here, & here
Jeans: Stitch Fix; Similar : I Feel Ya / Aline Medium / Mid-rise Distressed (Have these in size 4 and they are so comfy and stretchy!) / Trend Savvy (just ordered these, love them!)
Peep Toe Booties: Charlotte Russe, out of stock but here; Similar : here & here
You need this outfit in your closet! I always look for Comfy & Cozy Date night or night out outfits and absolutely love this outfit! Bodysuits have been my go-to lately because they look good with anything-jeans, skirts, jean shorts, anything. This bodysuit is from Express, but it is sold out and no longer on their site. I have linked a few similar ones. I have blogged about these jeans before, but they are from one of my stitch fixes from a few months ago and the jeans aren’t sold anywhere. I have linked similar ones. Ripped jeans are so cute. Especially darker wash jeans like this with minimal rips.
What are your go to jeans? Do you wear bodysuits?! Let me know in the comment section below.
Gladiator Sandals – only one size left, similar here & here // Bandeau Bikini // Cover-up – just sold out, similar here & here // Talk to the Sand Hat
Spring breaks and vacations are just around the corner and I was so excited to get in my vacation items that I ordered. I have been staring at this bikini for weeks now and finally bought it. I am SO happy that I did! It is gorgeous, made of great material, and perfect for any vacation. This super cute bikini also comes in black! I am so upset that this cover up is already sold out. I ordered it on Thursday! I have linked the original site as well as similar items just incase it comes back in stock. I love how light weight it is and how cute the pom pom’s are.
I have a little obsession with beach hats and found this one at Vestique. It is completely sold out but I found it at Walmart too. These gladiator sandals are too die for. I got them a few years ago and they only have one pair in one size left in stock so I linked a few others.
Vacation is always something I look forward to and I can’t wait to wear my beautiful new items when I go away!
What are your favorite vacation must haves? What kind of bikinis do you want to see more of this summer?
1: ELF “Tea Rose” // ELF “Blushing Rose” // Kylie Cosmetics “Koko K” // Cougar “Mulberry” // OFRA “Laguna Beach” // NYX Cosmetics Lipli “Corset”
2: Revlon “Love” // Tarteist “Fomo” // Tarteist “Delish” // Tarteist “Rosè Nude” // Too Faced “Queen B” // Em Cosmetics “Rose Nude”
3: Kiko “121” // Kiko “123” // Revlon “Seduction” // Kylie Cosmetics “Dolce K” // Winky Lux “Angel Food” // Loreal “Forbidden Kiss”
Matte lipsticks have been my go to lip for a while now. I absolutely love them and love that they don’t transfer like lip glosses and lipsticks. I do still use lipsticks and will do another post about my favorite lipsticks, but mattes are my favorites. I tend to go for the more nude/pink colors but also love a good red lip. I have tried a bunch of different companies but the ones I listed are the ones I tend to buy over and over again!
I have had the Kylie Lipkits for a long time. I really like them and think she has made them a lot better since first releasing them. I also LOVE the Revlon matte lipsticks and the Tarteist lipsticks. Tarte is amazing and all of their products I absolutely love!
Right now, my husband and I are living with my parents. We just closed on our home and are doing work there, so we won’t be moving in right away. My makeup is all over the place currently, but I have all of my makeup in the 5 Drawer Letterpress from Michaels. These desk drawer/Jewelry Organizers help me keep my items neat and in order. I bought them from TJ Maxx a few years ago but there are similar ones like this, this, & this.
What are your favorite matte lipsticks? Have you tried any of these?
Hikari “Shine” Cream Pigment Shadow // City Color “Glow Duo” // Tarte Sexy Kitten Set (Liner) // Glossier “Mint Balm Dotcom” // Skone “Large Shadow” Brush
I love when my Ipsy bag comes in monthly. I look forward to getting new products to try and then deciding if I want to buy them. I love the bag itself from this month. I mentioned this in my Ipsy Haul post, but each month you get a different bag and some of them are so cute! I love that you can color this one in and make it your very own. It came with the markers but you can also use your own.
I tried out these products when I got them, and here are my thoughts:
- “Shine” Pigment Shadow – the pigment on this is amazing! I did one swipe of a swatch that I will share down below with the highlights. I couldn’t believe how creamy and pigmented this shadow was and can’t wait to use it!
- City Color “Glow Duo” – Alright I have mixed feelings about this palette. I absolutely love the powder highlight. The pigmentation on this is amazing, I will share a picture below. I did not like the cream highlight. I could tell it was nice but it didn’t show well when I did a swatch. I prefer powder highlights usually and never have luck with cream ones.
3. Tarte Sexy Kitten Eyeliner – WOW is all I can say. I usually have a hard time finding eye liner and mascara because my eyes are extremely sensitive. When I put eyeliner on my lower lid, eyeliners usually bleed into my eye and make my eye red and scary looking. This eyeliner however was AMAZING, it didn’t sting, it didn’t bleed, it was great! I ended up ordering the set which is what I linked. I thought that it was a great price for all three!
4. Glossier Mint Balm Dotcom – In the winter I get extremely dry and chapped lips. I have been looking for something to keep them hydrated and fresh and I have found it! I actually really liked this and was surprised. I linked a deal for three of them above.
5. Skone ” Large Shadow” Brush – I tried out this brush last night for my crease and lid shadow and loved it!
Have you tried any of these products? Do you receive Ipsy monthly?